Sunday, August 3, 2008

Yzuke's Projects and Past achievements

Here is a showcase of what I have done throughout the years.

Started in kindergarten















Later in the years of primary school life, there wasn't much of me in this area.
I was part of the the school infocomm team.
Was exposed to powerpoint slides creation.

Secondary School life was the most interesting of all. The first step was getting into a tablet PC class. Got new tablet pc in Secondary one, which is the one I'm currently using.

Video Production in video journalism earned me an award.





And it simply got better with many other projects like the annual video project for Sec 3s. This year themed" Live It".



Both technology and video production are part of my life. Realising dreams and working forward to it is what makes someone successful.

No comments: