Monday, July 21, 2008

Welcome to Tech You On

Hello.

New here. Still not getting used to using blogger.

Its my very first blog and I would hope that I can benefit you in different ways.

As this is my first post on my very first blog, I shall give an introduction.

Anonymous Name:Yzuke

Location:Singapore

Age:15

Email:techyouon@gmail.com or yzuke@singnet.com.sg

Occupation: A normal Secondary School boy

Device:Fujitsu T4020

Intel® Pentium® M Processor 740 (1.73 GHz, 2 MB L2 cache, 533 MHz FSB)

1GB of RAM

Currently Running on Ubuntu 8.04, Hardy Heron

Mobile Device: HTC Touch


I am working with my partner ZW, and i guess he will post some stuffs about himself some days later.

I tend to change OS quite frequently, trying to play around with things.

I realise theres no limits to the world of computers with the help of internet. I learn so many things. Yes, I would want to learn more. So give me your precious comments and I will learn from what you say.

Thankyou.

Yzuke

No comments: